Simple and Pretty Co.’s Founder, Mandy Nicole wanted to curate a clothing line that represented the modern woman. With life throwing us challenges, moods changes, and trends always changing, Mandy understands you might now always want to get dressed up, but when you do, Simple and Pretty Co. has what you need.
Turning Simple and Pretty Co. from a personal blog into a clothing brand has been a dream for Mandy. Living in Naples, Florida, she noticed while creating content for other brands, it was hard for other Florida babes to find outfits that were appropriate due to living in a tropical state. By showcasing her line, she hopes to help others feel stunning, confident, and embrace their inner bad ass on their own terms.
ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE
If you have to read this, so sorry that you didn’t LOVEEEE it! That really stinks but let us make it right!
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a free exchange or refund. This includes sale items.
- Items must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings and undergarments cannot be returned.
- We process all returns within 3 days of receiving your items. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return.
- Please email email@example.com if you believe your product is damaged or faulty. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- If you have paid original postage to receive your order and a return is made then this is non refundable.
- Simple and Pretty Co. is not responsible for non- Simple and Pretty Co. items mistakenly returned, and may not be able to recover these items.
- Refunds are now offered on all orders. Simply opt for the refund when booking your return.
- We’ll deduct $6.95 from the refund for use of our return shipping label.
- Depending on your payment method the funds may take 2-3 days to clear back into your account.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order.